Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Imperial Cyphers of the Russian Empresses


Diamond imperial cyphers of the Empress Maria Feodorovna, consort of Paul I (left),
the Empress Elizabeth Alexeievna, consort of Alexander I, in combination with the monogram of the Dowager Empress Maria Feodorovna (right), and the Empress Maria Feodorovna, consort of Alexander III (center)



Cypher of the Empress Alexandra Feodorovna, consort of Nicholas I



(Left) Monogram of the Empress Maria Feodorovna, consort of Paul I
(Right) Dual cypher of the Dowager Empress Alexandra Feodorovna, consort of Nicholas I 
and the Empress Maria Alexandrovna, consort of Alexander II



Dual cypher of the Dowager Empress Maria Feodorovna, consort of Alexander III, 
and the Empress Alexandra Feodorovna, consort of Nicholas II



2 comments:

May said...

What a beautiful page you have. Lovely illustrations.

Gem said...

Thank you so much Matterhorn! I'm glad you like it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered by Blogger