Saturday, July 18, 2015

In Remembrance of the Grand Duchess Elizabeth

I had a dream last night. I dreamed about the Grand Duchess Elizabeth having a conversation with her husband. She had a sweet, gentle voice and a loving expression on her face. Her smile was very pretty and her long eyelashes flutter delicately each time. She was wearing the mourning clothes like in the picture on the right. When I woke up, it felt strange to be able to have a glimpse of what could she be like in the past. I never dreamed about her before, which was quite odd, until I realized that today was the 18th of July, the 97th anniversary of her death. Perhaps, it was like she was reminding me, with all the things that are happening currently in my life, to remember her. She fills my heart with warmth and comfort, which is what I exactly need today. No matter where life takes me, she would always be my inspiration.


1 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful, Gem. You have a way with words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Powered by Blogger